No Excuses 2010

Monday, May 31, 2010


What a great group of Team Lucca people out there running bright and early with no excuses.

We were 38 strong. Thanks Rich Hanna for the cool and encouraging pre start Team Lucca shout out.

Coming in first with the ladies was Becky MacBride and with the guys Alex Kahn, then Dale Giesen right behind - Awesome as always.

Regardless of how fast or far we run, it is so wonderful to see this team out there doing such an excellent job. You all are just the best to me and it was pure joy being at the finish watching you all come in.

I added some of the best pics I took to the photo stream. Rafael's will come out much better, I'm sure. He said he took about 300, so will get this posted and out to you all soon.

Dan thanks for helping set up the picnic.
Mitch always love hanging with you my funny guy.
Dale my constant pre and post race companion, thanks for all your help.

Next weekend, Emily and Andy are doing the full marathon in San Diego and Julie and Eric the half. So we will be wishing them then, the best of luck.

Get ready for the Alzheimer's Aid Run next.
Let me know who all is doing and or who is interested in doing Eppies. We have some partial team slots to fill.
See you all very soon for more fun times running
T



0 comments: